Thursday, December 20, 2012

I wasn't knitting....

So this morning I got up and showered...
...I wasn't knitting...
I fixed the kids breakfast....
...I wasn't knitting...
I drove the kids to school....
...I wasn't knitting...
I came to work and solved the computer issue...
...I STILL wasn't knitting...

I WORK IN A YARN SHOP for crying out loud and

I'M STILL NOT KNITTING!

I will be knitting when I get home this evening...oh yeah, by day calm, respectable, unassuming Knit Unique employee, by night, rabid knitter!  The kids go to bed, the needles come out, yarn starts to magically change into lovely knitted mittens, scarves, hats, you name it!  Cables, broken rib, seed stitch, knit, purl, ribbing, lace, short rows!  Nothing is left out!

Hope you all are finding time in your busy days and lives to get in touch with your inner rabid knitter!!



No comments:

Post a Comment